Skip Navigation

Grievance Procedures

Step 1: Request Teacher conference to clarify issue

Step 2: Contact Principal if unresolved with the teacher

Step 3: **Contact Board Designated Parent Representative

Step 4: Contact the President of the Governing Board

Step 5: Present issue at the next monthly Board Meeting if unresolved

Step 6: Seek mediation with the Sponsor



** Board Member Alisha Rozynski has been designated by the RPCS Board of Directors as the Representative to Facilitate Parental Involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concerns, and resolve disputes according to charter requirements. Mrs. Sviben and Mrs. Rozynski can be reached by email or at (321) 723-0650.